Stein Mart to open two new stores
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/19/2012 2:13:38 PM
Jacksonville, Fla. - Stein Mart is gearing up for the openings of two new stores next week - one in Texas and the other in Virginia.
On Oct. 25, the off-price mid-tier department store will expand its presence in Virginia with a new store in Charlottesville and in Texas with a new unit in Katy.
The Charlottesville store is located at 750 Shoppers World Court in Shoppers World; the Katy unit is at 6565 S. Fry Road in Grand Lakes Market Place.
How come there is no Steinmart in New Mexico? We are the only Southwest State without one. Please consider opening one in Albuquerque. It is much needed. There used to be one a few years ago but it was closed and we still do not have one. I am a loyal customer of Steinmarts and would love to have one here in New Mexico. The market would definitely support it.
Loretta Narrell - 2012-10-31 13:30:31 EDT
Thank you for your consideration.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...