PBteen to open five pop-up stores
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/18/2012 12:58:20 PM
San Francisco - Fur-inspired bedding, cool gadgets and smart storage sets are among the items PBteen will stock in five pop-up stores opening around the country in late October and early November.
Stores will be located in Durham, N.C.; Cincinnati, Ohio; Edina, Minn.; Houston, Texas; and Miami, Fla.
The new product lineup will also include lounge seating, jewelry and beauty accessories, and the recently launched Burton home collection.
A Williams-Sonoma Inc. nameplate, PBteen's pop-up shops will also feature onsite design specialists to offer advice. Each pop-up will be anchored around a PBteen Design Lab where teens and their parents can create a personalized room electronically on a computer monitor and quickly see it come to life on a television screen overhead. Products available at PBteen.com can be ordered through the store and shipped directly to the customer.
The first 250 shoppers to visit the pop-up store on opening day will receive a free gift and a chance to win one of five $250 PBteen gift cards.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...