Target to open 2nd San Francisco store
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/17/2012 1:55:22 PM
San Francisco - A week after opening a CityTarget store here, Target announced it will open its second urban format unit in the city in October 2013.
San Francisco's first Target opened Oct. 10 at the Metreon. The retailer also opened CityTargets in Los Angles at Westwood Market Place and downtown at Figueroa and 7th, giving California the most locations for the format. CityTargets opened earlier this year in Chicago, Seattle and Westwood, Calif.
In addition to the second San Francisco store, CityTarget's announced so far for 2013 include Portland, Ore., and Los Angeles.
The next San Francisco unit will have a 119,000 square-foot footprint located at Geary and Masonic.
We would love your feedback!
- Mar 1, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...