Golden Group, High Q Trading align to serve North American market
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/15/2012 1:34:52 PM
Atlanta - Long-time Indian towel manufacturer Golden Group has joined forces with High Q Trading Company to develop and distribute new bath and beach towel collections for the U.S. and Canadian markets.
High Q Trading, based here, is a distributor and wholesaler of home textiles worldwide.
Golden Group, based in Panipat, India, is a major manufacturer of terry towels, and it serves its own domestic market as well as several internationally. Via its newly inked partnership with High Q, the plan is for the company to break into the North American market with a broad line of all-cotton bath and beach towels as well as other performance varieties made of bamboo and with anti-microbial features.
Louis Ragy, president and ceo of High Q, told HTT the partnership was formed last month during the New York Home Fashions Market.
"We are thrilled with this new relationship that will expand our group market share to all of the major retailers here to deliver a first class product at very competitive pricing to our customers," he explained. "Golden Group has been around for about 50 years and it as major leader in India and has always been innovative, aggressive and a go getter in its field."
To support this new venture, Golden Group recently built a new, state-of-art mill in Panipat by its headquarters. High Q will supply the warehousing and distribution for the product in the U.S.
Golden Group also recently opened its first showroom space in New York City at 230 Fifth Avenue.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...