LA Mart Restructures Management Staff
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/15/2012 9:18:30 AM
Los Angeles -- PHR LA Mart, which purchased the LA Mart earlier this year from MMPI, has made changes in its management structure and announces the departure of Jeff Sampson, vice president of marketing, and Jim Nahin, vice president of leasing. Frank Joens, recently hired as senior vice president and general manager, will lead a refocused management team, which includes director of marketing, Trisha Schultz, heading up marketing efforts along with Nicole Rubino, marketing manager. Other yet-to-be named members of the team include a director of programming and partnerships, and a director of events and conferences.
"This team is outstanding when it comes to operating a creative and effective department," said Frank Joens. "Trisha has been in Gift & Home and Design Center marketing for seven years and Nicole has been with us for five years. After this restructuring, we have more people helping to source prospects [...]. Our management group is now a more collaborative and integrated unit under Business Development, with Marketing, Leasing and Programming working in concert to strengthen the Mart.
Ava Bromberg, senior vice president of business development, stated: "The new owners of the LA Mart value how important it is to the success of the Mart to align our resources and structure our organization to be efficient and productive."
Already making things happen, the LA Mart welcomed a new showroom, SP Larner, Global Resources. Additional new leases and showroom expansions will be announced in the near future.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...