LIMA Roundtable to Cover Licensing Trends
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/23/2012 2:00:00 AM
NEW YORK - The Licensing Industry Merchandisers' Association (LIMA) is planning a July 25 roundtable breakfast on brand-building called "Licensing Tips and Trends." The session will take from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at the Cornell Club.
Presenters will include LIMA's Marty Brochstein, Leigh Ann Schwarzkopf of Project Partners Network, Corine Ingrassia of Complicated Mama, Jennifer Zivic of The Licensing Company, and Carla Peyton of BBC Worldwide Americas.
For more information or to register, visit www.licensing.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...