GLM Names O'Keefe Senior vp
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/23/2012 2:00:00 AM
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Event management firm GLM - organizer of the NYIGF and Surtex trade shows, among many others - has named Kevin O'Keefe senior vp. He will assume many duties of senior vp Phil Robinson, who previously announced he would leave the company Aug. 1.
O'Keefe will oversee Surtex, the International Contemporary Furniture Fair and the National Stationery Show as well as GLM's management of the Greeting Card Association. In addition, he will work on new product development.
He was most recently senior vp of events at UBM Canon Communications and previously at Canon Communications.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...