Alco Promotes Streit to svp, Marketing and Ecommerce
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/23/2012 2:00:00 AM
ABILENE, KAN. - Regional broadlines chain Alco Stores has named Brent Streit senior vp, marketing and ecommerce.
Streit joined the company in 2001 as a buyer and his held positions of increasing responsibility in supply chain management, marketing and business development.
He also spearheaded the development and recent launch of the company's ecommerce operation at ALCOstores.com "Since we reset the merchandising approach of our 200-plus Alco stores in 2010, Brent has provided leadership for advertising, direct and indirect promotional media, social media, visual merchandising and brand strategy," said Rich Wilson, president and ceo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...