Nourison uses social media for diabetes fundraising
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/11/2012 11:41:10 AM
Saddle Brook, NJ - Nourison has launched a social media campaign to help fund research to find a cure for diabetes.
During the months of October and November, the company - which is owned and operated by the Peykar family -- will donate $1 to the Diabetes Research Institute Foundation for every new "like" or "follow" on Nourison's Facebook or Pinterest page.
"Nourison and the Peykar family have been strong supporters of The Diabetes Research Institute for a long time," said Thomas Itty, marketing director of Nourison. "Our goal is to raise awareness for this devastating illness that affects so many in our society as well as highlight the significant progress organizations such as the DRI are making in finding a cure for diabetes."
To participate in the company's "You Click, We'll Give" campaign, visitors to Nourison's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/nourison) can click "Like" and those on its Pinterest page (www.pinterest.com/nourisonrugs) can click "Follow" any time this month or in November.
Donations can also be made directly to the Diabetes Research Institute by visiting www.diabetesresearch.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...