Surya launches contest on Pinterest
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/10/2012 12:06:56 PM
Calhoun, Ga. - The Surya Spaces Pinterest Contest is going live, and the company is inviting customers to submit a photo of an interesting residential project where they have used Surya products.
All projects will be showcased on Surya's Pinterest page: www.pinterest.com/suryasocial.
Surya launched its Pinterest page in April this year, and to date has more than 1,200 followers and over 30 inspiration boards posted that are themed around a broad range of colors palettes, patterns and general design trends.
"Pinterest offers consumers and designers the ideal venue to congregate and share design ideas," said Satya Tiwari, Surya president. "The highly visual social media site is an excellent platform for our customers to promote their design portfolios. Through this contest, Surya can help bring these talented designers and retailers to the attention of 23 million inspiration seekers."
The deadline for contest submissions is Oct. 18. Winners will be selected based on the highest number of re-pins during a pre-designated voting period. In addition to exposure through Surya's social media channels, participants can win discounts on future orders ranging from $250 to $750.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...