Surya, Candice Olson launch rug additions
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/8/2012 12:21:52 PM
Calhoun, Ga. - Surya Inc. and its longtime partner, celebrity decorator and designer Candice Olson, will celebrate the expansion of their joint rug collection with a special celebration during High Point Market.
Olson, who has licensed her designs and co-created a rug collection with Surya since 2008, will make her appearance on Oct. 13 at 2 p.m. at the rug and accessories supplier's showroom at Showplace. She will discuss the design inspirations behind her collection.
The event follows an earlier lunch seminar featuring Olson and sponsored by International Market Centers and the Carolinas Chapter of the International Furnishings and Design Association entitled "Modern Meets Traditional."
Surya's Candice Olson Collection over the past four years has grown to include more than 150 different area rug styles, which retail for $399 to $3,000 each, as well as 40-plus decorative pillow options.
At High Point Market, the company will introduce an additional 30 new rugs from the Olson.
"We are honored to have Candice visiting our showroom during market," said Satya Tiwari, Surya president. "Many of our retail and designer customers are passionate followers of her signature aesthetic. It's a treat to provide them an opportunity to meet her in person and learn more about her approach to product and interior design."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...