Eileen Fisher exec to address Oeko-Tex event
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/8/2012 12:06:47 PM
Greensboro, N.C. - Amy Hall, director of social consciousness for Eileen Fisher, will join a roster of other sustainability presenters at the International Oeko-Tex Association's "The Next 20" event, which takes place Nov. 14 from 1:00-5:00 p.m. at The Glass House, 545 W. 25th St., New York.
Environmental advocate and author Robert Kennedy Jr. will keynote the event. Additional speakers include: Tom Chappell of Tom's of Maine and Rambler's Way; Nicole Bassett of prAna; Elysa Hammond of Clif Bar &Co.; Kevin Burke of AAFA; Mark Henning of Dow; and Dr. Jean-Pierre Haug of the International Oeko-Tex Association. Emily Walzer, managing editor of Textile Insight, will moderate the discussion.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 18, 2010
- Jul 6, 2009
- Aug 24, 2012
- Jun 14, 2012
- May 21, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...