Invista names new Dacron marketing manager
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/3/2012 12:11:31 PM
Kennesaw, Ga. - Invista has hired Christopher Basinger as marketing manager for the Dacron fiberfill business in the North American bedding industry.
"Chris Basinger adds an important dimension to the Dacron brand team," said Roberto Fontanillas, global business director for Invista's Dactron fiberfill business. "His varied experience and deep knowledge of branding and retail market dynamics will prove invaluable as we expand consumer recognition of the Dacron brand and grow business with our mill and retailer partners through product innovation."
Basinger background includes positions at Hanesbrands, Inc., Newell Rubbermaid and Unifi Manufacturing.
In a blind consumer research study in 2012, two-thirds of U.S. home textiles decision makers said they are familiar with the Dacron brand, according to Invista.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...