DwellStudio's Christiane Lemieux named to Fortune's most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs list
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/1/2012 10:59:08 AM
New York - Christiane Lemieux, author, founder and creative director of DwellStudio, has been named to Fotune's 2012 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs list.
Each year, Fortune recognizes 10 female entrepreneurs who are outstanding game changers, groundbreakers, and innovators. The 2012 list includes women who have created innovative companies across various industries, with Lemieux as the only honoree from the home design category.
Lemieux launched DwellStudio in 2000 as a wholesale and retail modern home and lifestyle brand, offering high quality, trendsetting and original items fusing fashion-forward, modern design with luxurious details in home decor.
The brand has since evolved and expanded to offer a full range of home decor and children's furnishings, bringing color, personality and passion to the next generation of home design.
"It is a tremendous honor to be named to Fortune's Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs list and be among such a distinguished community of women leaders," Lemieux said. "A big thank you to my family and team for your support on this journey. We have a number of exciting developments on the horizon for the DwellStudio brand and look forward to continuing to inform and inspire a truly personal space."
Other women named to the 2012 list include Jessica Alba, co-founder of The Honest Co.; Rashmi Sinha, ceo and co-founder of SlideShare; and Jill Becker, ceo and founder of Cambridge NanoTech.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...