Zara Home to launch U.S. ecommerce
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/27/2012 12:23:18 PM
New York - After opening its largest U.S. outlet for fast-fashion here last spring, Zara will next month launch online shopping in the U.S. for its Zara Home division with a heavy textiles emphasis.
The site, zarahome.com, will launch Oct. 9 and currently offers a newsletter sign-up. Product categories on the site include bedroom, bathroom, tableware, living room, accessories and basics.
According to The New York Times, about 70% of the 3,000 items will consist of bedding and bath textiles, and items will rotate through on a weekly basis.
Zara Home operates bricks-and-mortar stores in 32 countries.
We are producing carpet greige goods with waffle back. Needle punch ready to print. If you have any good designs or ideas we are open. great for area rugs.
Edward Negoal - 2012-09-28 11:30:19 EDT
We will sell you greige goods and ship them to a Georgia Digital printer. you can then order any prints that you deem appropriate.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...