Qi Home launches fall/winter 2012
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/17/2012 9:14:36 AM
New York - Qi Home is introducing a range of seven cashmere fringed throw blankets, throws, and shams for the season.
Colorways include plaids in bright pink and blue hues as well as items in grey and natural tones.
"With cooler-than-usual temperatures predicted this winter, preparing the luxury bedroom for winter requires knowing all about the blanket types that can top the winter-ready luxury bed," the company said in a release.
In some instances, Qi is blending cashmere with other fabrics to produce easier-care blankets.
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...