Sleep Innovations expands Paula Deen line
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/14/2012 10:24:37 AM
West Long Branch, N.J. - During the New York Fashions Market this week, Sleep Innovations added kitchen mat covers for the Paula Deen line of anit-fatigue kitchen mats and debuted a Deen-branded Pro Mat.
"The new Paula Deen Anti-Fatigue Pro Mats provide unmatched support for people who love to cook and want an attractive kitchen mat to match their modern décor," said Sleep Innovations executive vo of channel marketing Lisa Thorstenson.
The original Paula Deen Anti-Fatigue Kitchen Mat is now available in a variety of new embossed patterns, contemporary colors and styles. The new mat covers allow consumers to change the look of their mats and are made of stain-resistant material.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...