Softline gets sticky
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/13/2012 3:14:06 PM
New York - Softline Home Fashions this week is introducing a new window covering package that is literally peel-and-stick.
The new Simple Shade consists of a pair of pleated blackout curtains and a rod sold together. The back side of the rod uses 3M tape to adhere to a wall or ceiling.
"The room darkening curtains will allow instant privacy, are energy efficient and improve sleep," according to Softline.
Simple Shade is available in four colorways. Softline has filed for patents on the product in the U.S. and Canada as well as other countries.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...