Downlite intros new lines with PrimaLoft
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/13/2012 12:01:37 PM
At the New York Market - Downlite bowed several new products featuring PrimaLoft fibers this week, including Stearns & Foster and Sealy Posturepedic branded comforters and pillows.
Downlite's debut Stearns & Foster collection premium pillows featuring PrimaLoft Support, a proprietary formula of ultra-fine fibers to provide down-like softness and comfort. The shell is a 600-count luxury Pima cotton and the pillow is available in both medium and firm densities.
In the same collection, a comforter collection employs PrimaLoft Thermo, a proprietary formula of ultra-fine fibers that mimic the loft, softness, and warmth of down. Two comforters will be available, including a 600-count cotton sateen year-round weight comforter, and a 600-count 50% Pima cotton/50% Tencel comforter that is available in cotton sateen, cotton damask, stripe patterns.
Downlite's new Sealy Posturepedic Collection also employs PrimaLoft Support in the pillow and PrimaLoft Thermo in the comforter. The pillow shell is a 300-count cotton strip cover with dyed self-piping while the comforter uses a framed sewn-thru box construction with self-piping.
Downlite will begin its first shipments starting April 1, 2013.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...