IFDA to toast the end of summer at networking session
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/4/2012 2:00:43 PM
New York - The New York Chapter of the International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA) is gearing up for its next "Cocktails, Conversation and Connections" networking event, set for Sept. 10.
Scheduled from 5:30 to 7:30, the event will take place at the Gansevoort Park Avenue NYC, 420 Park Avenue South at 29th Street. The setting will be the on the rooftop sundeck, or in case of rain, the enclosed pool bar.
The theme will be "See Summer out in high style, very high style," and it event will be cash bar.
To RSVP, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 686-6020.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...