Mia + Fin adds tablecloths to assortment
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/31/2012 10:07:15 AM
New York - Fresh block-print patterns were the order of the day for Mia + Finn at the recent New York International Gift Fair along with the debut of tablecloths.
The company, which launched its bedding and napkin collection a year ago, specializes in playful but minimalist patterns that are easy to mix and match All dyes are low-impact and all bed linens are packaged in reusable cotton voile bags and pouches.
Mia + Fin's new tablecloth collection consists of four block-print patterns made of cotton poplin. The dimensions are 70x104 inches.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...