Bon-Ton to shut down Carson's store in Calumet, Ill.
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/28/2012 12:27:49 PM
York, Pa. - The Bon-Ton Stores will permanently close its Carson's store in the River Oaks Mall in Calumet City, Ill., next year.
The 272-unit regional department store chain, which operates in 23 states, opted not to renew the site's lease when it terminates in January.
Brendan Hoffman, president and ceo, noted there are also Carson's stores in the area to serve Calumet customers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...