Home textiles companies among Arts finalists in Dallas
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/27/2012 12:19:37 PM
Dallas - The Dallas Market Center and ART, the creative home furnishings network, announced finalists for the 24th annual ARTS Awards, which will take place in January during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market.
The awards celebrate manufacturers, retailers, product designers and sales reps.
Judges include: Melanie Belew, interior designer and owner of Belew Design Studio; Cheryl Holland-Bridges, director of the Center for Retailing Studies and executive professor of marketing at Texas A&M's May Business School; Ignaz M. Gorischeck, vice president of store development at Neiman Marcus; Jena Hall, president and ceo of Jena Hall Associates; Leslie Newsom Rascoe, who helped launch Veranda and held various editorial positions including fine arts editor and decoration and design editor; and Susan Inglis, producer, importer, sourcing agent and broker in the home furnishings, fashion and gift industries.
Prizes are awarded in a variety of product categories. Home textiles nominees include:
- Company C - Concord, N.H.
- Feizy Import & Export - Dallas, Texas
- Loloi Rugs - Dallas, Texas
- Surya - Calhoun, Ga.
- The Rug Market - Culver City, Calif.
- Bandhini Homewear Design - Los Angeles, Calif.
- Pine Cone Hill - Pittsfield, Mass.
- Square Feathers - Austin, Texas
- Villa Home Collection - Vernon, Calif.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...