GLM announces 2013 NYIGF dates
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/27/2012 12:16:26 PM
White Plains, NY - Show organizer GLM has announced the 2013 dates for the winter and summer editions of the New York International Gift Fair (NYIGF).
The winter show will take place Jan. 26-30.
Divisions include: Accent on Design, featuring A+ Young Designers' Platform, At Home featuring Home Textiles, Baby & Child, Ex•Tracts, General Gift featuring On Trend and The Museum Source, Handmade Designer Maker, Handmade Global Design, New York's Newest, Personal Accessories featuring Details, Studio and Tabletop & Housewares. Artisan Resource runs concurrently with NYIGF.
The summer show will run from Aug. 17-21. NYIGF's three-year "Focus Forward" strategic reorganization will culminate at this event, with the creation of four comprehensive market collections: NYIGF Home, NYIGF Lifestyle, NYIGF Handmade and NYIGF New Artisan Resource and The Gourmet Housewares Show will run concurrently with NYIGF
Both events will be held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and Passenger Ship Terminal Piers 92 & 94 in New York. For additional information, visit www.nyigf.com or call (800) 272-SHOW (7469) or (212) 204-1060.
We would love your feedback!
- Jul 31, 2012
- Feb 24, 2013
- Oct 26, 2012
- Sep 12, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...