Sleep Studio unveils anti-snore pillow
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/22/2012 12:22:53 PM
New York - Sleep Studio, working with board-certified sleep physicians, is introducing the patented Breath to Sleep anti-snore pillow during the New York Home Fashions Market, which kicks off Sept. 10.
The pillow was designed by doctors for their own patients to improve breathing and reduce snoring by positioning the sleeper on his or her side and aligning the jaw with an unobstructed breathing channel.
The physicians partnered with Sleep Studio to bring the product to the consumer market.
"Other pillows designed to reducing snoring have either lacked efficacy or comfort, the Breathe to Sleep Pillow is the first truly comfortable anti-snore pillow proven to work" said Michael Rothbard, Sleep Studio president.
The product is made with Sleep Studio's exclusive ViscoFresh memory foam featuring allover ventilation and a natural green tea blend to wick away heat and moisture and eliminate foam odor.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...