ABC's Kurczewski joins H.D. Buttercup
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/21/2012 12:28:59 PM
Los Angeles - Li Kurczewski has joined luxury home furnishings retailer H.D. Buttercup as president, reporting directly to founder and ceo Evan Cole.
Kurczewski will be responsible for product merchandising, product development, creative direction, in-store visuals, business development, and fashion for both the LA and San Francisco Buttercup stores.
She spent more than 15 years at ABC Carpet & Home in New York as senior executive vp of merchandising and creative - where she oversaw sourcing and buying, including developing product with artisans around the world and curating ABC's visual merchandising, partner-branded shop development, and corporate image.
"Li is an outstanding merchant and leader and brings with her a lucrative 20-year career in the luxury retail business. Her talents add an eclectic, vibrant dynamic to our robust business as we continue growing into greater prominence and expansion. I'm thrilled to work with Li again," said Cole, one-time ceo of ABC.
Kurczewski called Buttercup "an incomparable retailer" and said she is happy to work with Cole again. "I am truly fortunate to once again collaborate on new energy and substantive change to the mediocrity currently afflicting the industry."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...