American Society of Interior Designers honors seven "At Home" NY Gift Fair exhibitors
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/20/2012 12:29:04 PM
New York - The New York Metro chapter of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) recognized seven exhibitors from the At Home division of the New York International Gift Fair (NYIGF) as the "Best of the Best" at the summer 2012 market.
At Home is one of 10 divisions presented semi-annually at the NYIGF, which is currently taking place through August 21 at New York City's Passenger Ship Terminal Pier 94. At Home offers a broad range of hard lines and soft goods - from indoor to outdoor and traditional to contemporary.
"We encourage ASID members to attend NYIGF, and particularly At Home, to discover the latest trends and directions in home furnishings," said Pamela Durante, ASID, CID, president of the ASID NY Metro chapter. "From At Home's 300 exhibitors, we are delighted to recognize these seven for bringing superlative products to market."
Listed by category, the recipients of the summer 2012 ASID "Best of the Best" awards are:
- Imaginative Product Presentation: Couture Dreams in New York City;
- Innovative Product Design: Studio Salvage Crafts in East Windsor, NJ;
- Social Responsibility / Ecological Sensitivity: Central Station Original Interiors Inc. in High Point, NC;
- Lighting: Canopy Designs Ltd. in Long Island City, NY;
- Accessories: The Homeport Collections in Union, MO;
- Textiles: Zyle Heirloom in Miami, FL;
Wall Art: Gold Leaf Design Group Inc. in Chicago.
The judges for the summer 2012 ASID "Best of the Best" awards were: Dana Messina, who is the ASID NYIGF chair and the principle of Marcia Bell Consulting, IP of ASID; Anthony Gallucci, Allied ASID, Fine Art AMG; Linda Laucirica Holtzer, ASID, Laucirica Design; Alma Nugent, ASID, CID, Nugent Designs Inc.; Carolyn Tierney, ASID, CSBA, Ecoterior Solutions; and S. Lee Wright, ASID, S. Lee Wright, Ltd.
"At Home has become a popular resource for interior designers, providing ideas and inspiration as well as project resources," said Christian Falkenberg, NYIGF director and GLM vp. "We're so pleased to continue our partnership with ASID's New York Metro Chapter to present these awards at NYIGF."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...