Cloud 9 goes natural, goes flash
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/17/2012 4:31:45 PM
East Rutherford, N.J. - Cloud 9 Design is unveiling two new dec pillow collections at the New York International Gift Fair this week.
The first uses a natural jute fabric base with hand-woven twine in bright colors. The pillows are 20x20 inches and include down feather inserts. All pillows in this collection is based on a unique combination of natural materials and blended them with fashionable colors like bright greens, sunset orange.
The second blends velvets with hand-done metallic leather applique in patterns inspired by African motifs. The pillows also come with down feather inserts.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...