Mytex inks deal to access Springs archives
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/14/2012 1:24:51 PM
Rock Hill, S.C. - Springs Creative Products Group - which retained Springs Industries' archives after the U.S. mill operation was acquired by Brazilian manufacturer Coteminas in 2005 - has entered a partnership with Mytex, which now has access to more than 400,000 designs ranging from the 1800s to the present day.
The archives include fabric swatches, artwork and designs.
In addition, Springs Creative Products Group will also provide third party distribution and logistics for Mytex's East Coast accounts.
"We are very excited to utilize the extensive collection of prints from the Springs Creative Archives to expand our bedding offerings and continue to rapidly grow our business with both existing customers and new ones," said Bob Goldman, Mytex vp of global sales.
Mytex produces sheets, bedding and other home textiles for volume retailers, with operation headquarters in Shanghai, a factory in southern China and a permanent New York showroom at 230 Fifth Ave.
Springs Creative Products is a supplier of licensed retail fabrics, packaged craft kits and finished products through its Retail Division and unfinished fabrics and fabric components through its Specialty Fabrics Division.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...