High Point Market's new campaign connects fashion & home design
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/13/2012 1:05:38 PM
High Point, N.C. - The High Point Market is debuting a new fashion-focused marketing campaign this fall. The "Fashion Focus" campaign is designed to promote the market to the retail and design communities, to highlight the close relationship between fashion design and home design, and to showcase the High Point Market's role as "the most exciting fashion event in home furnishings."
"The High Point Market is our industry's Fashion Week, defining style, trends, and innovation for the home," said Cheminne Taylor-Smith, vice president of marketing for the High Point Market. "The Fashion Focus campaign showcases that by delivering an experience that is fresh, vibrant, and fashion-oriented through every marketing and advertising piece for the Market."
At the April High Point Market, fashion shoots with models were held in showrooms and locations throughout the market buildings to develop the creative for the new campaign. The images feature a full clothing collection by Stephanie Teague, a Greensboro, N.C.-based designer who has shown her line at New York's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
"Stephanie's clothing is fun and fresh, but with an edge to it," said Taylor-Smith. "Her line has a lot of depth, which allowed us to pair pieces with different styles of furnishings. An added bonus is that the collection was created with eco-friendly and recycled materials."
The integrated Fashion Focus campaign - including print, direct mail, and other channels - was conceived in partnership with Emisare, the High Point Market's agency.
The Fall High Point Market will take place October 13-18, 2012.
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...