HFPA plans market week events
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/6/2012 1:49:38 PM
New York - The Home Fashion Products Association will host three events during New York Home Fashions Market Week, which takes place Sept. 10-13 in supplier showrooms.
On Sunday, Sept. 9, the association's Young Professionals group - known as the YoPros - will host a panel discussion featuring top industry executives. Topics will range from from retail strategy to multinational manufacturing. The event takes place from 4:00-5:00 p.m. at the 230 Fifth Avenue rooftop lounge, on the 20th floor. Admission is free. To RSVP contact Emoses@kellencompany.com.
Afterward in the same space, the HFPA will hold a membership drive from 5:00-5:30 p.m. Keith Sorgeloos, president/ceo of Home Source International and president of HFPA, and Nancy Golden, svp marketing for Welspun USA and HFPA"s membership chair, will discuss the features and benefits for companies interested in learning more about membership to HFPA.
HTT's market kick-off party will follow from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
On Tuesday, Sept. 11, the HFPA will host its 2nd Annual Market Jam party from 9:00 p.m. to midnight at Legends, 6 W 33rd Street, at 5th Ave. Live music will be provided by blues legend, Jr. Mack.
Admission is $20, and proceeds will benefit the HFPA's scholarship fund. For information or to register, contact Denise Matlack at Denise.Matlack@gmail.com or 310-503-9805.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...