Tuesday Morning responds to ex-chief's EEOC complaint
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/6/2012 1:46:54 PM
Dallas - One day after former president and ceo Kathleen Mason filed a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission against Tuesday Morning Corp., the closeout retailer on Friday afternoon issued a statement in response to her actions.
Tuesday Morning's statement said it is "aware of certain recent media reports referring to statements" made by Mason concerning the termination of her employment and asserted her "termination was lawful and made in conformity with the terms of her Employment Agreement."
Additionally, the company said the claims are without merit. Tuesday Morning "intends to vigorously defend any such claims."
Mason, whose tenure was abruptly terminated in June, alleges she was let go after informing the board of her breast cancer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...