Marimekko readies Boston store
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/3/2012 11:12:22 AM
Boston - After opening its first U.S. flagship store in New York last fall, Marimekko will unveil a 3,000-square-foot location in Boston next week.
Set to grand open on Aug. 7, the store is located at 140 Newbury St. in an 1880's brownstone. Like the New York store, the Boston site will showcase home furnishings as well as fashion and accessories.
"This excellent location will support our strategy of building Marimekko's profile and strengthening the brand image," said Lynn Shanahan, president, Marimekko North America. "We are so pleased with the support that we have received thus far in the US, and are greatly looking forward to bringing a richer Marimekko experience to our valued customers."
Marimekko currently operates 90 stores worldwide.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...