MSLO taps DiPette as svp, licensing
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/2/2012 1:52:22 PM
New York - Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. has named Patricia DiPette svp, licensing.
Described by MSLO as a "talented licensing and marketing executive...with significant experience and a successful track record in strategic business development in the licensing arena," DiPette's career experience includes working with many major brands.
Most recently, she was with Elie Tahari Ltd. as vp, licensing. Prior to that, she was vp of licensing and new business development at Perry Ellis, and earlier served as director of corporate licensing at Liz Claiborne Inc.
In her new position, DiPette is responsible for developing and negotiating new domestic merchandising opportunities for the company.
She reports to Ann Bukawyn, evp, global licensing.
"Trish has a proven record as a brand builder, as well a keen understanding and respect for the imaging and positioning of the brands she represents," Bukawyn said. "She will be an incredible asset to MSLO and I'm delighted to have her on the team."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...