Orian Rugs to Promote Local Artists During Atlanta Market Party
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/9/2012 2:00:00 AM
ANDERSON, S.C. - Orian Rugs will host an event promoting local artists on opening day of the Atlanta International Area Rug Market, which runs in conjunction with the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market.
Orian will host local artists in its Americamart showroom, Building 1, Floor 6, space F-1, on Thursday, July 12, from 3-6 p.m.
The rug company, based here, invites market attendees to meet the artists, enjoy cocktails and hear live music by local Atlanta band The Deadfields while viewing Orian's product offerings.
The first 50 party guests will receive a complimentary bracelet inspired by Orian Rug's Gallery Collection and crafted by South Carolina artist Nikki Caldwell.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...