The Pillow Bar to Offer New High-end Sleep Pillow Designs, Sizes at Summer Markets
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/9/2012 2:00:00 AM
DALLAS - The Pillow Bar, maker of custom sleep pillows, is getting is launching several new designs and products at the summer markets here and in Atlanta and New York.
Founded by owner Merrimac Dillon and headquartered here, The Pillow Bar is making several new additions to its upscale line of custom-made sleep pillows "to meet market demand." Each pillow includes a custom-embroidered, 300-TC cotton sateen protector and a French lavender sachet. And each pillow is handmade here in Dillon's proprietary machine "to fit the consumers unique sleep style."
Additionally, the Pillow Bar now offers 10 sizes of sleep pillows: standard, queen, king, Dr. Mary side sleeper, European square, boudoir/travel pillow, the Jetsetter, Jetsetter Mini, the Pillow Petite, and the dog bed.
On the company's website -www.thepillowbar.com -customers can see the production process for making these high end products as well as place orders.
But The Pillow Bar is also expanding its local reach, having established now alliances with 45 retailers across the U.S. and in Canada which offer the products on site. Retailers can either license the patent-pending Pillow Bar unit for custom in-store pillow making or they can offer the Pillow Bar handmade products pre-made and stocked.
"The pillow designs make the product a necessity for support of the neck and spine, but the materials used in the production of the pillow make it the ultimate personal luxury item," said Dillon, who added Pillow Bar pillows were designed with consultations from a neurosurgeon and a chiropractor.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...