Bed Bath & Beyond Intros Orla Kiely
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/9/2012 2:00:00 AM
Bed Bath & Beyond has unveiled a bedding collection by UK designer Orla Kiely, "the Queen of Prints."
Kiely operates two stores in London and one U.S. store in New York's SoHo neighborhood. She also sells apparel, accessories and a limited collection of home furnishings (jacquard bath towels, coffee mugs, lamp shades, and wall paper) directly to consumers through her U.S. website.
The Bed Bath & Beyond collection includes two mini comforter sets priced, two coordinating print sheet sets and a quilted coverlet.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...