Ellery to Show King Charles in Atlanta
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/9/2012 2:00:00 AM
NEW YORK - Home fashions supplier Ellery Homestyles will feature its King Charles Matelassé bedding collection at the Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market July 11-18.
Ellery debuted the King Charles collection last year. The designs inspired by the Historic Charleston Collection and reproduced from a 19th century example featuring a tufted design throughout and four motifs that adorn the bottom edge of the coverlet and bedspread: the sun, a topiary, a pheasant and a pineapple.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...