HFPA Announces 2014 Market Dates
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/9/2012 2:00:00 AM
NEW YORK - The Home Fashion Products Association has announced the dates for the 2014 New York Home Fashions Market Weeks, the showroom-based home textiles market focusing primarily on volume retailers.
The spring market week will take place March 24-27 and the fall market will take place Sept. 15-18.
The second market of the 2012 season will be held Sept. 10-13.
Market week dates for 2013 are March 18-21 and Sept. 23-26.
In addition, the HFPA's Young Professionals organization - known as the YoPros - will hold a panel discussion featuring industry leaders this September.
The event will take place just prior to HTT's Market Kick-Off Party on Sept. 9 at 230 Fifth Avenue, 20th Floor. The panel discussion will run from 4 to 5 p.m.
HTT's party, which also takes place on the 20th floor, begins at 5:30 p.m.
We would love your feedback!
- Jun 25, 2012
- Jul 31, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...