Protect-A-Bed takes its message to the London Underground
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/27/2012 12:43:32 PM
Chicago - Protect-A-Bed, which distributes its products in 35 countries, has taken out ads in more than 2,000 train carriages for the duration of the Olympics in London, which officially kicks off this evening.
The London underground ad features Protect-A-Bed's sleep solutions and a map highlighting the 35 countries where its products are available. It also includes a QR code, directing people to a television ad.
"It's an incredible time to be in London and to think that our ad is featured there is just amazing," said James Bell, ceo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...