Orian taps Newton for business development
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/25/2012 1:25:58 PM
Anderson, S.C. - Industry veteran Don Newton has rejoined Orian Rugs as senior vp of business development.
"I am thrilled to re-join the Orian Rugs team," said Newton. "Orian has a group of tremendously talented people, paired with incredible product and service capabilities. I look forward to once again playing an integral role in Orian's continued success."
Newton's more than 27 years in the industry includes leadership roles with Orian Rugs, KAS and Milliken Rugs. In his new role, he is responsible for the development of a national sales team and the expansion of Orian's account base into furniture stores and independent flooring and rug retailers.
"We are extremely excited to have Don back on our executive team, as his skills and experience are a perfect fit for where we are in our company's growth cycle," said Wim De Pape, chief operating officer for Orian Rugs. "Newton is a well-known talent in our industry and bringing him back to our team will take our new business development focus, relationships and expertise to a whole new level."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...