Nourison promotes Rosenblum to head licensing
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/20/2012 12:53:14 PM
Saddle Brook, NJ -- Nourison has promoted Julie Rosenblum to the post of executive director of licensing, responsible for managing and developing licensed brands in addition to her sales responsibilities.
Rosenblum has been with Nourison for more than 12 years, most recently as brand manager.
"Julie has been an integral part of our sales and licensing team," said Alex Peykar, principal at Nourison. "Her level of commitment and dedication to our company has been reflected in her work. She has done a great job of ensuring that the delicate balance between the needs of our brand and those of our licensees are maintained effectively. I wish her continued success and I am certain she can handle any new challenges that come our way as we explore new branding opportunities in the future."
Nourison has forged partnerships with several designers and brands in the home furnishings and fashion industries, including Calvin Klein, Joseph Abboud, and, most recently, Barclay Butera.
Rosenblum said she is looking forward "to expanding our product lines for our existing brands as well as developing selective new licensees in the future that will broaden the recognition of the Nourison brand."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...