Jaipur Rugs nabs "Vendor of the Year" award from Rugs Direct
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/20/2012 12:50:29 PM
Atlanta - Online retailer Rugs Direct has honored Jaipur Rugs with its 2012 Vendor of the Year award.
Randy Kremer, principal of Rugs Direct, said the company selected Jaipur for the title because the company "is doing everything right. Not only does Jaipur provide a superior, high-value product that our customers love, but they conduct their business in the most professional manner possible. From order fulfillment to quality-control and on-time shipping, Jaipur simply makes it a pleasure to promote and sell their beautiful area rugs. This award is but a small token of our appreciation for the way Jaipur consistently exceeds our expectations and goals."
Jaipur ceo Asha Chaudhary called Rugs Direct "a true partner" that has "helped improve our business in every possible way. To be named the vendor of the year is an honor and this is just the beginning of more great things to come."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...