Maison et Objet plans seminars
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/20/2012 12:44:32 PM
Paris - Maison et Objet has planned inspirational and educational session during the next edition of the show, which runs from Sept. 10-16 at Parcs des Expositions, Paris-Nord Vilepinte.
The events will take place in the Business Lounge, Hall 5B.
MateriO will sponsor a panel of speakers on the theme of inspiration.
"What's up?" In overview of innovative materials.
"Inspirations Itinerary" featuring the style agencies Elisabeth Leriche, François
Bernard, and Vincent Grégoire for Nelly Rodi.
"Starring Designers" featuring Ferruccio Laviani, Patrizia Moroso, and Patricia Urquiola.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...