Invista names new marketing manager for Dacron
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/19/2012 1:26:58 PM
Kennesaw, Ga. - Invista has promoted Misti Moore to marketing manager for the Dacron fiberfill business in North America
"We're delighted to have seasoned executive Misti Moore on the Dacron brand team," said Roberto Fontanillas, global business director for Invista's Dacron business. "She'll be working closely with the sales team to identify, pursue and cultivate new business development opportunities that harness the power of the established awareness and preference for the Dacron brand."
Moore worked in various marketing roles prior to this assignment. Most recently, she was marketing communication manager for Invista's Stainmaster brand. Moore joined Invista from Atlanta-based multi-cultural marketing agency Images USA, and also held marketing positions with Blacksmith Promotions, DS Waters (where she led the repositioning of the Crystal Springs Water brand), AOL Time Warner and Anheuser Busch.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...