Carpenter partners with Krysten Ritter for Great American Pillow Toss
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/19/2012 1:25:40 PM
Richmond, Va. - Actress and producer Krysten Ritter, star of ABC's "Don't Trust The B____ in Apartment 23," joined with Carpenter Co. and its SleepBetter.org consumer site to promote healthy sleep habits.
At a rally in downtown Detroit, she participated in the Great American Pillow Toss, signaling the launch of the first ceremonial pillow from a two-story tall Pumpkin-Chunkin built catapult. Detroiters were given the chance to catapult their old pillows out of their lives or toss them into a trash-compacting truck.
Carpenter also set up a pop-up shop at the event offering the latest SleepBetter.org products. By the end of the event, Carpenter had replaced two hundred old pillows with new "Made in the U.S.A" SleepBetter pillows.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...