A&B Wiper Supply and Nation/Ruskin Merge
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/11/2012 2:00:00 AM
PHILADELPHIA - A&B Wiper Supply, supplier of terry towels for the discount retail and institutional channels, has merged with Nation/Ruskin, which manufactures and distributes paint sundries and houseware cleaning products under the EZ One brand as well as retail private label brands.
Nation/Ruskin is a new entity formed by the consolidation of Nation Accessories Inc and Ruskin Sponge Co.
"The merger is mutually beneficial. Nation/Ruskin's customers will benefit from A&B Wiper Supply's global sourcing and buying power," said Hal Kanefsky, ceo of A&B Wiper Supply. "Nation/Ruskin's reputation for high standards in all aspects of customer service is a natural fit." Nation/Ruskin will operate as a separate entity under its existing management team, headed by its president Ray Adolf.
A&B Wiper Supply was founded in 1947. In addition to terry towels, it supplies a range of microfiber products as well as professional wiping cloths.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...