Proposte Sees Upswing in U.S. Visitors
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/11/2012 2:00:00 AM
CERNOBBIO, ITALY - The 20th edition of Proposte last month experienced a 14.5% increase in visitors from the United States.
The fair drew 6,363 visitors, 64.5% of them from outside Italy, up from 61% last year. By country, Germany provided the highest number of foreign visitors (564), followed by Great Britain (423) and the U.S. (372).
Other foreign visitors came from China, Japan, Taiwan, India, Russia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and the Netherlands. The next edition of the show will take place May 7-9, 2013.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...