Baltic Linen Adds Snider, Leal
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/11/2012 2:00:00 AM
NEW YORK - Baltic Linen has hired Mark Snider as vp of design and Keith Leal as vp of sales.
Snider spent many years running his own design studio and the past five years as the head of design for a bedding importer.
Leal was most recently vp of sales and marketing at Venus Group. Prior to that, he was vp of sales of the bath division of Pem America.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...