LivingSocial expands into merchandsie
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/17/2012 12:52:23 PM
New York - Daily online deal site LivingSocial has launched a new shopping tab, pushing beyond its standard fare of restaurant coupons and discount vacations to offer general merchandise - including beach towels, monogrammed bath towels, totes and backyard living merchandise.
LivingSocial's Emily King, director of the shop, told the Associated Press the company has hired three buyers in New York to search blogs, trade shows and showrooms for products "that are framed around a social and memorable experience."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...